NOTICE: Submission deadline has been extended, and is now May 15, 2019.
NACTA invites educators to contribute to a special issue of the NACTA Journal focused on “Engaging Students in Global Agriculture.” The special issue aims to make contributions to the scholarship of global teaching and learning in the agricultural sciences through the publication of vigorous original research. Recognizing that there are many venues for teaching and learning about global agriculture, this special issue will encompass research on global learning activities that take place both domestically and abroad.
• Developing global learning outcomes/objectives
• Globalizing curriculum
• Pedagogy of facilitating effective global learning
• Assessing outcomes of global learning objectives
• Utilizing technology for global learning
• Effective reflection of global learning experiences
• Creating and maintaining strategic local/global partners for global learning